We process more than two million pounds of ferrous and non-ferrous metal every month.
At Alderman-Dow, we:
- Pay top prices for scrap metal and scrap electrical wire.
- Make transactions happen quickly.
- Aim to be the most efficient scrap metal purchaser and recycling facility in Connecticut.
- Offer digital printed receipts upon request.
We Guarantee Honesty and Integrity.
- Fast service.
- Fair appraisals of metal.
- Value is determined by market and weight.
- All prices paid by the pound or gross ton.
- We use only digital scales certified by the state of Connecticut.
- All scale read-outs are in full view of customers.
We Maintain Safety & Security.
- Photo IDs required for every transaction. No exceptions.
- Pictures are taken of everything we purchase and associated to an ID on file.
- We do not purchase stolen material.
- Video surveillance 24 hours a day.
- Hard hats and safety glasses recommended. Please wear appropriate footwear to the scrap yard.
We Make Scrap Metal Recycling Convenient.
- Industrial Accounts, Manufacturers, Demolition, Environmental Services and Contractors should call today and let us set up your recycling programs: 203-562-1594
- On-site dumpster delivery. One-time or daily pickups — we do it all!
- We have 30–40 yard Roll-Off Containers and Load Lugger Buckets of all sizes, from 6 to 20 yards.
- Box truck used for barrel, bin and pallet-ready pickups.
- Flatbed and tow truck pickups can be arranged.